UCRH support for Allied Health
We support students and supervisors from all allied health disciplines for clinical placements anywhere allied health professionals work (hospitals, community health centres, rehabilitation units, aged care facilities, private practices, schools, etc.). We support students from all Australian universities.
Supporting allied health students
- Accommodation at heavily subsidised rates (for eligible students)
- Practical information and personal support
- Access to after-hours UCRH study area facilities (open 24 hours / 7 days per week) includes internet access
- Videoconference access
- Cultural awareness training
- Allied Health and inter-professional student tutorials
- Social support
- Wellness days
CLICK HERE to register with UCRH to access these services
Supporting allied health clinicians
- Free or subsidised Continuing Professional Development events
- Free training in being a clinical supervisor
- Help with planning and supporting you with supervising students
Supervisors and clinicians ‐ for more information please contact University clinical placement and fieldwork coordinators – for more information please contact Lindy Swain and Student Coordinator Kate Van Dommele on 66 24 0356.
We support universities from all over Australia with their student clinical placement programs by enhancing students learning experience and increasing supervisors’ capacity for supervising students.
Our work also enhances links between clinicians and universities at a local level. We also provide administrative support for universities, streamlining the process of placement for both the student and the clinician including:
- Student support
- Personal support (local information, social support, accommodation)
- Administrative (e.g. placement timetabling – depending on the type of placement, we offer varied experiences in a range of educational settings in our local area)
- Educational (e.g. 24 hours/7 days per week access to UCRH study area, weekly tutorials)
- Student supervisor support (education, help planning placements, support during placements)
- Liaising with our local clinicians to organise placements
University clinical placement and fieldwork coordinators – for more information please contact Lindy Swain and Student Coordinator Kate Van Dommele on 6624 0356.
Share this ...